Measure 1.2 - Information available through internet
Information Available Through Internet
- Each Member shall make available, and update to the extent possible and as appropriate, the following through the internet:
- a description of its procedures for importation, exportation, and transit, including procedures for appeal or review, that informs governments, traders, and other interested parties of the practical steps needed for importation, exportation, and transit;
- the forms and documents required for importation into, exportation from, or transit through the territory of that Member;
- contact information on its enquiry point(s).
- Whenever practicable, the description referred to in subparagraph 2.1(a) shall also be made available in one of the official languages of the WTO.
- Members are encouraged to make available further trade-related information through the internet, including relevant trade-related legislation and other items referred to in paragraph 1.1.