• Support with the software for upgrade of Lesotho Trade Portal (LTP) that can publish the current trade regulations including but not limited to administrative procedures, agencies to visit, results or outcomes, forms, requirements, licenses, permits, penalties applicable in case of breach, applicable fees, duration of each procedure and laws that justify the procedure and its contents in a step by step manner.
• Technical assistance to build a user-friendly interface with clear import and export procedures for each product.
• Awareness (education and communications) campaigns to promote the use of LTP.
• Capacity building to ensure maintenance and extension of the LTP.
• Service Level Agreements which outline procedure for review and provision of the updates by Agencies.
Tags: Information and communication technologies (ICT), Legislative and regulatory framework, Human resources and training, Awareness-raising
Shift from Cat. B to Cat. C notification.