• Legal/Policy – Technical assistance required to develop a mechanism to ensure enhanced coordination and collaboration between border agencies on risk identification and application of risk management;
• Procedures – technical assistance to develop necessary procedures that ensures effective implementation of risk management system;
• Human Resources/Training – technical assistance to develop capacity in relevant border agencies to have a full understanding and application of risk management system;
• ICT – assistance required to acquire as well as enhance technological capabilities necessary to implement a proper risk management process;
• Infrastructure/Equipment – assistance to have relevant technology such as x ray machines, scanners, laboratory testing facilities in order to implement a proper risk management system.
Tags: Information and communication technologies (ICT), Legislative and regulatory framework, Infrastructure and equipment, Institutional procedures, Human resources and training