• Legal/Policy - technical assistance to review relevant laws in order to develop comprehensive nation single window;
• Technical assistance needed leading to setting a clear time scale of Single Window role out and implementation;
• Procedures - development of efficient procedures and checklist in order to implement national single window effectively;
• Institutions - technical assistance to build capacity in relevant border agencies in order to implement national single window;
• Human Resources/Training capacity building needed for relevant border agency Officials and business community to be sensitised, equipped and trained in order to implement national single window;
• ICT –assistance to ensure reasonable to high level access to IT equipment's especially for other border agencies;
• Infrastructure/Equipment – assistance required in setting up and installing appropriate IT equipment's and systems in some agencies and at ports of entry.
Tags: Information and communication technologies (ICT), Legislative and regulatory framework, Infrastructure and equipment, Institutional procedures, Human resources and training