• Legislative Drafting/Amending of all legislation applicable such as the Customs Administration Act in order to undertake advance ruling;
• Procedures – assistance to develop relevant procedures in order to implement and undertake advance rulings effectively;
• Human Resources/Training – training and creating awareness of Border Agencies on the importance of advance rulings and how it will be implemented;
• ICT – Require technical assistance to integrate advance rulings into automated customs systems;
• Infrastructure/Equipment - to support the classification ruling process ideally, assistance is required in terms of having better laboratories to test for classification of products.
Tags: Information and communication technologies (ICT), Legislative and regulatory framework, Infrastructure and equipment, Human resources and training