Medida 22 - Información sobre asistencia y apoyo para la creación de capacidad
To provide transparency to developing country Members and least-developed country Members on the provision of assistance and support for capacity building for implementation of Section I, each donor Member assisting developing country Members and least-developed country Members with the implementation of this Agreement shall submit to the Committee, at entry into force of this Agreement and annually thereafter, the following information on its assistance and support for capacity building that was disbursed in the preceding 12 months and, where available, that is committed in the next 12 months:
- a description of the assistance and support for capacity building;
- See Annex 1 of the Agreement
- the status and amount committed/disbursed;
- procedures for disbursement of the assistance and support;
- the beneficiary Member or, where necessary, the region; and
- the implementing agency in the Member providing assistance and support.
The information shall be provided in the format specified in Annex 1. In the case of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (referred to in this Agreement as the “OECD”) Members, the information submitted can be based on relevant information from the OECD Creditor Reporting System. Developing country Members declaring themselves in a position to provide assistance and support for capacity building are encouraged to provide the information above.
Donor Members assisting developing country Members and least-developed country Members shall submit to the Committee:
- contact points of their agencies responsible for providing assistance and support for capacity building related to the implementation of Section I of this Agreement including, where practicable, information on such contact points within the country or reg
- information on the process and mechanisms for requesting assistance and support for capacity building.
Los países en desarrollo Miembros y los países menos adelantados Miembros que tengan la intención de recurrir a la asistencia y el apoyo para la creación de capacidad relacionados con la facilitación del comercio presentarán al Comité información sobre el o los puntos de contacto de la o las oficinas encargadas de coordinar y establecer las prioridades de dicha asistencia y dicho apoyo.